November 3rd, 10am
Come to Worcester and join fellow PhD researcher Greg Dunn on a small excursion around his home town. Engage your senses without the aid of photography. Experience a new place with your body and physically engage your ‘tourist gaze’. The walk will be semi-led, semi-informative but wholly immersive.
Details about the walk:
- 2-3 hour walk around Worcester – mostly flat so no special footwear required (no stiles).
- No photography of any kind (Camera or Smartphone) – this reflects Greg’s own research.
- Stop for coffee/tea/cake along the way. (People might want to bring lunch)
- Visit Worcester Cathedral (£1 needed for donations box)
- People are free to do what they like after the walk (shop etc.)
12 funded places are available: Train tickets from Birmingham to Worcester are funded by the PGR Studio.
To book: please note that there is a maximum of 12 places – book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you get a place!
Greg Dunn is undertaking a collaborative research project funded by the AHRC and the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.