Library staff will be holding Welcome events in first few weeks (23rd September – 18th October) to help you with any library related questions in the library.
Days and Times:
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday||11am to 12pm||Curzon Library|
|Wednesday||12pm to 1pm||Margaret Street Library|
|Wednesday||12pm to 1pm||St Paul’s Library|
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday||11am to 12pm||Mary Seacole Library|
Library things that will help you during your course:
- Birmingham City University has four libraries: Curzon, Mary Seacole, School of Art and School of Jewellery. Each contain a wealth of printed material to support courses taught at the respective campus.
- Attend a library tour – to find out the location of your books
- Make a note of your library PIN – you will need this to take books out of the library
- Find the best space for you to study in the library
- Meet the Customer Services Team (which include Advisors, Supervisors and Librarians) at the Library Help Desk – they are a friendly bunch
- Have a look as your online subject guide for subject specific resources and to find out who your librarians are
^ Posted on behalf of Janet Fox and Huizhe Jin, Customer Services Team