If you haven’t yet made your mind up about your university choices for a full-time undergraduate course commencing in September 2011, you’ve only a few weeks to submit your UCAS application by the on-time deadline, which is 15 January 2011 for the majority of courses. As a university, we’re currently seeing a 40% increase in UCAS applications compared to the same time last year so, with increasing competition for places on university courses commencing next Autumn, it’s important to act now.
Why Choose Birmingham City University?
We’re one of the most increasingly popular universities in the UK, having seen our applications rise by a phenomenal 78% since 2008. With a real commitment to providing courses that are relevant and robust and a reputation for being a university that listens to its students, it’s not difficult to see why we are frequently becoming the first choice for many prospective students.
- Learn more about the University
- Understand our commitment to developing courses and providing support which contribute positively to the future employability of our students.
- Find out about how we support students throughout their studies
- Discover excellent libraries and learning facilities including academic skills support for students. Take a virtual tour of our seven libraries.
- Find out about the Students’ Union and how they nurture a lively and involved student culture.
- Learn about how we work collaboratively with our students to develop courses through our highly regarded Student Academic Partnership scheme. We recently won, in conjunction with our Students’ Union, the prestigious 2010 Times Higher Education (THE) Awards in the ‘Outstanding Student Support’ category for our work in this area.