Have you forgotten anything? Here are a few things you should act upon now if you’ve not already completed them:
- Student finance forms completed?
- Accommodation application completed?
- Place confirmed?
- Course commencement details received?
- Exam certificates/ results received?
- Accommodation confirmed?
- Student bank account?
- Insurance arranged?
- TV licence acquired?
- Basic living items purchased? (If living away from home)
- Area map?
- Student travel pass?
- Money to tide your son or daughter over in case of delays in receiving their financial support?
Birmingham City University students may find some of the following contact numbers useful if they need to chase anything up or have any questions:
Birmingham City University:
- University switchboard 0121 331 5000
- Accommodation services 0121 331 5191 www.bcu.ac.uk/accommodation
- Academic Registry: 0121 331 5679
- Choices (Birmingham City University’s course information and guidance centre) 0121 331 5595 email@example.com
- Student Services: 0121 331 5588
- Student Finance England: 0845 300 50 90 via direct.gov.uk
- NHS Student Grants Unit: 0845 358 6655 www.nhsstudentgrants.co.uk
- The Student Calculator: http://www.studentcalculator.org.uk/
Birmingham and West Midlands:
- Travel West Midlands: http://www.travelwm.co.uk/
- Centro: http://www.centro.org.uk/networkwestmidlands/nwmbackground.asp
- National Rail Enquiries: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/